About the boat:
The Nemo Submarine arrived in Ayia Napa in 2011 and is the largest submarine of its kind in Europe. It is surprisingly spacious and comfortable as it has two lower climate controlled chambers with large windows that provide passengers with excellent underwater views!
- Spacious upper deck;
- Capacity of 165 passengers;
- Diving platform;
- Air conditioned underwater deck with large viewing windows and 3D screens;
- Bar offers drinks and snacks;
- Free Wi-Fi;
- Life jackets for amateur swimmers;
- Snorkeling equipment (deposit of €10 required, moneys returned upon return of equipment after use
- Excellent Sound System;
- Music & dancing;
- Dj & photographer aboard.